Monday, July 9, 2012

First working day at NERSC


Today, at 8 o'clock I joined  into the NERSC building to start my first working day!

I woke up, I had my breakfast with my wife and I took my bag to go to the BART station by feet ... then 2 stops and I got off the train at 19th St. Oakland ... up the stairs to the 20th and just is front of me I saw my new office. Easy!

After the lunch I went to Berkeley to get my official badge .... the Berkeley Labs Campus is AMAZING ... I like that place.

http://www.lbl.gov/Workplace/lab-site-map.html

I reached the building 65 with the lab's shuttle bus and I did my procedures the be registered in the system and get my badge.
I had to pass a kind of exam: General Employee Radiological Training ... :-o


And what about the colleagues here? All very kind and patients with my awful english!! :-)


So far a really exciting day!

No comments:

Post a Comment